- Everything We Know About Meghan Markle’s Royal Wedding Makeup Look:
Protein shakes: they’re a quick and convenient route to nourishment. But what if that beverage designed to keep you healthy is actually causing acne breakouts? Our Weekly Dose of Beauty article discusses this connection and just what it is about protein shakes that might cause an increase in those unsightly blemishes.
- Dermatologists Warn That This Popular Drink Could Be Messing Up Your Skin:
Looking for an effective sunscreen at a reasonable price? You might be pleasantly surprised at the selection highlighted by Consumer Reports. Find out the top brands and key features to look for in our selected Weekly Dose of Beauty article:
- A $5 Walmart Sunscreen Just Blew the Competition Out of the Water in Consumer Reports’ Latest Rankings: https://www.newbeauty.com/blog/dailybeauty/12227-consumer-report-top-rated-sunscreens/
In this week’s Weekly Dose of Beauty, we are back from New York City!
We had a wonderful time at the ASAPS and SPSSCS Meetings. The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) is recognized as the world’s leading organization devoted to aesthetic plastic surgery and cosmetic medicine. Members are certified and have extensive training in the complete spectrum of surgical and non-surgical aesthetic procedures. This gathering of surgeons connect and learn about innovative technologies and advancements in their field.
The Society of Plastic Surgical Skin Care Specialists (SPSSCS) is dedicated to education, the enhancement of clinical skills, and devotion to patient safety. This professional organization was started in 1994 and is endorsed by ASAPS. The meeting encompasses all aspects of skin care management while displaying the latest advancements in skin care products and services.
We thought you might enjoy a peek at this informative event…
- The Five Best Products and Treatments for Persistently Oily Skin:
In this Weekly Dose of Beauty, you might want to shield your eyes from the dazzling glow of these superb skin brightening solutions. And given the weather this season, couldn’t we all use a little brightening-up?
- NewBeauty Award Winners: Glowing Skin is Always In: https://www.newbeauty.com/slideshow/2858-awards-glow-getters/1/
Blackheads. At some point or another, we all get them. But what causes them, how do we get rid of them and most of all– how do we keep them from coming back? Learn the answers to these and other questions in this Weekly Dose of Beauty.
- Aestheticians Share Their Top Tips for Getting Rid of Blackheads:
Preventative healthcare is a beautiful thing. And that’s why it’s so important to have a yearly full-body mole check. In this Weekly Dose of Beauty, our selected article discusses the rise of a new, often recurring and potentially fatal type of skin cancer, Merkel cell carcinoma. Find out what risks contribute to this type of skin cancer, what to look for, and how you can stay ahead of it.
- A Rare and Deadly Type of Skin Cancer is On the Rise:
Filler and fat injections can be very beneficial to helping you gain a younger-looking, smoother, more flattering You. But… it’s so important to first ensure any procedure is done by a board-certified physician using only FDA-approved injectables. In this Weekly Dose of Beauty, our selected article discusses what not to do. Dr. McCafferty is quoted.
- This Woman Had Lamb Fat Injected Into Her Butt and Now She’s Paying the Price:
Well, it certainly doesn’t look like Spring has arrived in the ‘Burgh, does it? But, ever-optimistic and well-prepared, we figured this Weekly Dose of Beauty would share some tips, so you’ll be ready the moment that Spring is more noticeably sprung. Check out our selected article!
- 9 Smart Skin Habits Dermatologists Start Every Spring